Competence for automotive suppliers
The majority of innovations in the automotive industry comes from the supplier industry. In addition, suppliers are assuming responsibility for an increasing number of services related to production and development. This allows each project partner to concentrate on its core competences, which saves time and money.
At the same time, the challenges are becoming bigger and increasingly more complex. Enormous amounts of engineering data have to be delivered to the right place, at the right time, in the right format and with the right level of quality, and this has to be done worldwide and across system borders. This means that cost pressures are also increasing.
PROSTEP provides automotive suppliers with a number of options for automating and optimizing their processes. This allows you to lower costs and increase your competitive capabilities.
Our products and competence reflect our many years of experience. Make sure that you, too, profit from our expertise.
- Data exchange with OpenDXM and OpenDXM GlobalX
- PLM integration with OpenPDM
- Data conversion with OpenDESC.com
- CAD data migration with OpenDESC.com
- PDM data migration with OpenPDM
- Solution expertise relating to requirements engineering
- Solution expertise relating to variant management
- Solution expertise relating to function orientation in mechatronics development
- Solution expertise relating to functional safety and reliability
- Solution expertise relating to product data documentation
- Intelligent documents with intelligent 3D PDF
- PLM consulting: consulting services relating to engineering change management (ECM), long-term archiving (LTA) and related topics
- Solution expertise relating to PDM system introduction
- Services relating to knowledge-based engineering (KBE)
- Solution expertise relating to process chain optimization
- Services and solutions relating to intellectual property protection (IPP)
- Fitness check and workshops on PLM 2015 at Daimler